iPhone 14 shipped with a slight gap between the frame and screen? Are you able to see the device’s internals if you carefully inspect the device? You’re not the only one and this problem isn’t new either!…
Does your iPhone 13 come with a ‘small’ gap between screen and frame? It usually becomes more noticeable when dust builds up in the gasp! Are you worried that you might have purchased a brand new iPhone with a serious manufacturing flaw that could affect water resistance?…
Twitter user Technickfaultier has recently published a photo of an iPhone 12 Pro frame that shows severe scratching in the bottom area, around the Lightning connector. The image showcases a display unit, available in an Apple Store in Dusseldorf, Germany. Zooming-in on the Lightning port shows some heavy abrasion, all around the charging port, speaker…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More