Did you get any Apple Watch Ultra scratches on the metal frame? A recent post on Reddit that showcases a day-one incident during a bouldering session has gone viral! The AW Ultra metal frame took a hit, but saved the screen!…
Does your iPhone 13 come with a ‘small’ gap between screen and frame? It usually becomes more noticeable when dust builds up in the gasp! Are you worried that you might have purchased a brand new iPhone with a serious manufacturing flaw that could affect water resistance?…
Twitter user Technickfaultier has recently published a photo of an iPhone 12 Pro frame that shows severe scratching in the bottom area, around the Lightning connector. The image showcases a display unit, available in an Apple Store in Dusseldorf, Germany. Zooming-in on the Lightning port shows some heavy abrasion, all around the charging port, speaker…
- Charging On Hold Due To iPhone Temperature iOS 16 Bug? Fix?
- Black Box Stuck On Screen? iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island Bug?
- Apple Watch Mirroring Not Working On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix)
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More