Here is a neat little trick that allows you to check your iPhone’s battery strength from the Apple Watch. This feature can prove itself useful when you’re in a meeting, at the cinema, or in any other location where it would be considered impolite to light up the smartphone. The same feature informs you about…
Stocks is perhaps one of the most controversial built-in iOS apps available, simply because the percentage of total iPhone or iPad users using this application is very narrow, to justify it’s selections as a mandatory piece of software. This at least in our opinion, which I’m sure it’s supported by many others. Stocks can’t be…
Weather can’t surprise you anymore, when you own a watch OS gadget. Now, you don’t have to bring your iPhone out of your pocket anymore, to check the outside temperature. A simple flick of the wrist is enough to inform yourself if you need to grab your coat, while leaving the office for lunch, or…
Organizing and displaying iPhone-like information on the Apple Watch’s 38 and 42 mm screens was an important challenge for Apple’s in-house developers. But they did a great job and watch OS is a truly user-friendly piece of software. Glances are one important piece of the puzzle. They provide rapid access to a summary of the…
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More