watchOS 7.1 is the next software update for Apple Watch. Its release is imminent, because the Golden Master version has just been rolled out to Beta testers. A GM version is a ‘Release Candidate’ software update and in most cases identical with the public release….
Tag: Golden Master
Apple has rushed the iOS 14.2 Golden Master release to fix the ‘New iOS Update Available’ bug that flared up less than 24 hours ago and ruined the experience of most iPhone and iPad users that were actively testing the upcoming major public release….
There are two ways to install iOS 14 on an iPhone that already runs an iOS 14 Beta version. You can either update the device to the iOS 14 Golden Master version, which was released on September 15 and has the same build number, 18A373, as the iOS 14 public release. Or, delete the iOS…
Apple has just seeded the 6th beta version for the upcoming iOS 11.2 software update, to both Developers and Public testers. It’s a Friday release coming towards the end of the testing stage, which makes it a strong candidate as being the Golden Master version of the 2nd major iOS 11 upgrade. iOS 11.2 Developer…
Apple has surprised us today with a series of Beta software updates. The 4th test version of the upcoming iOS 11.1 has been rolled out by the Cupertino-based tech giant, only 4 days after Beta 3 was released, at the start of this week. This surly isn’t an incremental update as its an aproximate 2GB…
- Fix M1 MacBook Pro ‘Your Computer Was Restarted Because Of A Problem’
- iOS 14.3 Beta 3 Doesn’t Fix The Messages Notifications Bug
- MagSafe Duo Charger For iPhone 12 & Apple Watch Costs $129
- How To Change WhatsApp Wallpaper On iPhone (New Backgrounds)
- iPhone 12 Stutter Issue When Closing Apps To Display Home Screen
- Apple One: Billing Issues, Renewal Problems & Duplicate Charges
- M1 MacBook Battery Health Issue (Maximum Capacity Bug?)
- 10 New Privacy Features For iPhone In iOS 14
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)