Google Authenticator has just been updated with a new option called ‘Export Accounts’ that allows you to easily transfer your two-factor authentication setups to a new iPhone! All that you have to do is to update the Authenticator app for iOS to version 3.1.0 or later and follow these steps…
Tag: Google Authenticator
Posted in News by Vlad on December 3, 2020
- M2 Max MacBook Pro Specs And Apple Keynote Video
- M2 Max MacBook Pro Wallpapers For 2023 Macs [Download]
- How To Stop Background Items Added Notifications On Mac!
- Mouse Not Available In System Settings macOS Ventura? [TIL]
- Alarm Icon Not Showing On iPhone Status Bar In iOS 16?
- iPhone Stops Charging Randomly During The Night At 50, 60%?
- Assistive Touch Not Showing On iPad in iOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- Facebook Scrolling Problem? Feed Jumping In Safari (2023)?
- Unknown Apps In Privacy Access History Won’t Go Away? (Fix!)
- How To Send Big Memoji Sticker In iMessage On iPhone [Trick]