Are you experiencing graphical glitches in macOS Big Sur 11.1? Is the wallpaper unexpectedly disappearing and a black background is displayed instead? While this graphical issue is ongoing, right-click menus for apps available in the Dock are also displaying an ugly background with a gray / greenish tint!…
Last updated on September 24th, 2017 at 11:12 pm The day when the iPhone 8 and its oversized sibling, the iPhone 8 Plus have reached the Apple Store shelves, it’s been also confirmed that the 2017 iPhone flagships are the fastest smartphones, owning the best camera ever created on a smartphone. Earlier this week, Geekbench…
If you want to check the specs of your iPhone and find out its processing strength when compared to other mobile devices and even desktop computers, you can find it out by running benchmark tests on your iOS device. The most popular app that provides these type of services is Geekbench, developed by Primate Labs….
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?