Grayscale is another new feature available on your iPhone after the iOS 8 update. It’s role is to alter the display color of your smartphone, giving it a black-and-white look. Yes, that’s having an iPhone screen displaying colors exactly as 1950s US TV programs. Now, unless you’re a retro addict, you might wonder who would…
Posted in TILs by Tyrone on October 23, 2014
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More