Stage Manager greyed out after macOS Ventura update? This new macOS 13 feature doesn’t work and you’re not able to turn it On in System Settings, because the toggle is unresponsive, as if the feature is unavailable?…
Tag: Greyed Out
Upgrading to the most recent iOS versions is highly recommended in order to keep your iPhone and iPad up to date with the newest features and security improvements. Over-the-air installs is the most popular and easy way to grab the latest OS release for your Apple smartphone and tablet. However, in some rare situations the…
When some iOS functions become unavailable because of hardware or software errors or limitations, they turn grey, signaling that there is something wrong with the feature. When the icon or button is dimmed out, it becomes tap unresponsive, thus preventing you from enabling or modifying the specific setting. We recently showed you how to fix…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!