Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15 without losing data? Yes, that’s still possible as long as iOS 15.6 RC remains singed! You need a computer, Mac or Windows and a Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable….
Apple has just released a new Coronavirus related app. The Cupertino-based tech giant has partnered with the Standford University and created a guide with updated information and safety practices related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The app is intended to support police officers, firefighters, paramedics and other first responders with precious data regarding the ongoing outbreak….
Apple has just updated its website with the 2017 holiday gift guide featuring a series of gadgets that are suitable to be gifted to your loved ones during the winter holidays. Of course, that the headline is reserved to the iPhone X which starts at $999. The iPhone 8 lineup is also featured along accessories…
If you own an iOS device that qualifies for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaking and also have access to a Windows computer, get ready for a step by step jailbreak guide for the iOS limitation removal process released by Pangu. Be aware that you’re jailbreaking at your own risk! This is why it’s very important to save…
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?
- AirPods 6A305 Issues, Bug Fixes, Enhancements & More