Are you looking for a way to tweak an iOS 16 backup to be able to restore an iPhone running iOS 15? Getting iOS backup is incompatible or corrupt? Finder or iTunes could not restore this iPhone error? Here is what you can do to fix it!…
Apple’s Twitter account has just been hacked by scammers that are asking for Bitcoin! Allegedly the Cupertino-based tech giant has become a Bitcoin endorser. Not! The hackers that impersonate Apple claim that they want to give back to the community and entice readers to send any amount of BTC to an anonymous digital wallet. They…
Black Friday isn’t an important event just for shoppers and salespeople, but also for spammers that have exponentially increased their activity these days. And who can beat the Chinese when it comes to invading your virtual space with intrusive advertising materials. After the already famous iMessage phishing scheme, that filled up thousands of iPhones with…
A hack that dispatches tons of spamming Messages from the “infected” iPhone is currently affecting a series of iOS users. The texts contain Chinese language advertising material and seem to infest those iPhone owners with poorly protected Apple account credentials. Luckily the texts are sent under the form of iMessages, so, if you got infected,…
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More