Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
Tag: Hard Reset
Have you upgraded to the iPhone SE 2nd generation? Congratulations! Everything should be nice and merry with your new iOS device. However, there might be times when your smartphone start to behave strangely, the screen freezes and the entire device is unresponsive. You can’t even turn the device off and back on to naturally restart….
Smart TV apps have also grown in popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Worldwide lock-downs are forcing people to stay at home for more than they are supposed to. This is why even those of us that haven’t used video streaming apps like Apple TV+, Netflix or Amazon Prime are now killing time with the help…
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14