The iPhone 13 force restart trick is one of the most popular troubleshooting methods used for minor software issues. iOS 15 brings lots of new features but also a fair share of bugs. If you recently upgraded your hardware knowing how to hard reset iPhone 13 is almost mandatory!…
Tag: Hard Reset
Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
Have you upgraded to the iPhone SE 2nd generation? Congratulations! Everything should be nice and merry with your new iOS device. However, there might be times when your smartphone start to behave strangely, the screen freezes and the entire device is unresponsive. You can’t even turn the device off and back on to naturally restart….
Smart TV apps have also grown in popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Worldwide lock-downs are forcing people to stay at home for more than they are supposed to. This is why even those of us that haven’t used video streaming apps like Apple TV+, Netflix or Amazon Prime are now killing time with the help…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes