Is the Health app on your iPhone reporting crazy storage usage numbers? You’re not the only one getting this! An iOS 14 bug causes the Health app to display impossible data storage values like 1.42 TB or even 43.44 PB (Petabytes)! Considering that 1 PB equals 1000 TB, 43.44 PB is the equivalent of 43,440…
Tag: Health App
Last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 05:55 pm The stock iOS Health app gets a new feature starting with iOS 13.6. iPhone users are now able to add symptoms for a large spectrum of illnesses and conditions. Prior to this update, only women that were using the Cycle Tracking feature could add menstruation related…
Last updated on May 20th, 2020 at 05:30 pm Starting with iOS 13.5 iPhone users are able to configure their smartphone to automatically share their Medical ID during an Emergency Call. This new feature has been noticed alongside the 4th beta version of the upcoming software update. As soon as you open the Health app,…
I do apologize for this one-sided article, but I was planning to share this lady-oriented tip since a long time. All the women that own an iPhone which is updated to iOS 13, or newer, are able to track, analyze and predict their menstrual cycle with the help of the stock Health app. The software…
Last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 05:01 pm The Health app gets new functionality in iOS 13. It’s now able to collect audio levels data from your headphones and provide you info about how loud you listen to music, podcasts or any other audio content. There’s also a history section that compares the volume…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?