Are your hearing aids not connecting to Bluetooth on iPad or iPhone ever since you updated to iPadOS 15.0.1 respectively iOS 15.0.1? The accessory is paired but the ‘Connected’ status fails to register? You get the spinning wheel rotating in a loop? Device seems stuck in the ‘searching’ state?…
In iOS 15 you can add background sounds to Music when using AirPods or any other Bluetooth speaker. You can choose from various sound effects like rain, ocean, stream and many more that play in the background of your favorite songs. All that you need is to enable the Hearing feature in Control Center!…
In iOS 14 you can check the audio levels of the headphones connected to your iPhone or iPad, in real time. This new feature is available in the Control Center. Use it to quickly notice if the volume levels are healthy for your ears. Green graphics show that you’re listening within the accepted limits, while…
The Health app gets new functionality in iOS 13. It’s now able to collect audio levels data from your headphones and provide you info about how loud you listen to music, podcasts or any other audio content. There’s also a history section that compares the volume levels of your headphones for each day. This way…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?