You can now hide your like count on Instagram for both old and new posts. More, you can even hide the like and view count of posts from accounts that you follow. All this thanks to the latest Instagram update for iOS and Android. This update aims to relieve the mental pressure caused by the…
The App Library is a new iOS 14 feature that provides an one-page layout of all the apps available on your iPhone. It automatically organizes apps in categories. It also comes with a Search function that allows you to find the software that you’re looking for, if you can’t quickly glance it in the available…
Last updated on October 9th, 2020 at 07:16 amYou love filling up your iPhone’s Home Screen with widgets, but are looking for a way to add custom names to them? This is a feature that many iOS 14 users are asking for. I hate to disappoint you, but it’s unfortunately not available yet….
iOS 14 enhances the photo hiding feature introduced in previous versions. Until now, to conceal an image from the Photos app you had to select it and use the ‘Hide’ option. This would secrete the image from the CameraRoll and the For You section, but still display it in the Albums section, in the ‘Hidden’…
We finally managed to hide all apps from the iPhone Home Screen and you can do it to! All that you need to do is to run iOS 14 on your Apple smartphone. At the time of writing the 14th iOS generation is available for Public beta testing. iOS 14 will be released to the…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?