Are you looking for a way to hide the MacBook Pro notch? You can do this by setting a black menu bar. It works with any macOS Monterrey wallpaper. The black bar conceals the notch! It can be easily done with the help of a free third-party app called TopNotch!…
You can now hide your like count on Instagram for both old and new posts. More, you can even hide the like and view count of posts from accounts that you follow. All this thanks to the latest Instagram update for iOS and Android. This update aims to relieve the mental pressure caused by the…
The App Library is a new iOS 14 feature that provides an one-page layout of all the apps available on your iPhone. It automatically organizes apps in categories. It also comes with a Search function that allows you to find the software that you’re looking for, if you can’t quickly glance it in the available…
You love filling up your iPhone’s Home Screen with widgets, but are looking for a way to add custom names to them? This is a feature that many iOS 14 users are asking for. I hate to disappoint you, but it’s unfortunately not available yet….
iOS 14 enhances the photo hiding feature introduced in previous versions. Until now, to conceal an image from the Photos app you had to select it and use the ‘Hide’ option. This would secrete the image from the CameraRoll and the For You section, but still display it in the Albums section, in the ‘Hidden’…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)