Although Face ID is a first generation feature, it’s very reliable when it comes to unlocking the iPhone X, validating Apple Pay purchases, downloading app from the App Store and much more. However, because of miscellaneous reasons, like poor angle, attention awareness misuse and others, failed Face ID unlocking attempts might occur. Instead of using…
Tag: Home Indicator
As the 2017 Apple flagships are fast approaching the release date, there are quite a few things that have to be clarified. Starting with the denomination, which can be anything from the iPhone 8, X or Edition and continuing with a whole range of commands and gestures that will be reorganized because of the edge-to-edge…
The iPhone 8 will be the first Apple smartphone that won’t feature a physical Home button. A transition that started with the iPhone 7, that replaced the classic button with a solid-state one, equipped with a taptic engine that simulates traditional pressing with the help of haptic feedback. The 10th anniversary iOS device features and…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?