Apple One becomes available today, Friday, October 30, in more than 100 countries and regions! Apple’s new service bundle system allows users to opt for a single subscription and get access to up to six services provided by the Cupertino-based tech company….
Is your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
Do you want to share a 4K quality video of a concert you attended? Or perhaps footage from your vacation? Unfortunately, you can’t send an email with an attachment that’s over 25MB on your iPhone. But don’t worry, as we’ve rounded up some of the best ways to transfer your large files from your iPhone to…
A series of iCloud related issues have been reported in a short time frame on Tuesday. If you had problems signing in to your iCloud account, or problems with accessing iCloud web apps and iCloud Mail, they should have been solved by now. However, this can reoccur in the future and you have to know…
The number of apps and services that we use with the iPhone grows by the day. Most of these require an account to be able to access all features. This is why your probably end up with tens if not hundreds of passwords that you need to store. Thankfully, iOS can do that for you…
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)