iOS 15 brings a lot of new features but an equal amount of bugs, especially in its initial release version. However, an issue covered by MacRumors takes it to a whole new level. Apparently, there is a bug in Messages that removes any saved Photos, when a thread is deleted!…
In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS Monterey come with a new Hide My Email feature that allows you to conceal your email address when interacting with websites and apps across the web. This new privacy option is available with iCloud+ (iCloud Plus), Apple’s premium version for iCloud….
Starting with iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS 12 Mail users are able to set up iCloud custom email aliases. You only need a domain name that you already own. Configure it for sending and receiving messages in the stock Mail app on an iPhone, iPad or Mac….
In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)
- Notes App Crashes On iPhone And iPad In iOS 15