Are you getting the iCloud Private Relay unavailable error? That’s because Apple’s premium privacy service is currently experiencing a worldwide downtime! Private Relay has been automatically deactivated for most users a couple of hours ago and a notification was issued on affected devices!…
Are emails not loading in Mail after macOS Monterey update? They’re listed in Inbox, but when you try to open a message the read it, you just get the header but the rest of the page is blank page with no content in the body section? This seems to be a widespread macOS 12.0.1 Mail…
Is your iPhone not backing up to iCloud and you’re frequently getting ‘Backup Failed’ warnings or ‘iPhone Not Backed Up’ notifications? This is usually caused by not enough storage available in your iCloud account. There are two options to fix this issue!…
iOS 15 brings a lot of new features but an equal amount of bugs, especially in its initial release version. However, an issue covered by MacRumors takes it to a whole new level. Apparently, there is a bug in Messages that removes any saved Photos, when a thread is deleted!…
In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!