Getting the You shut down your computer because of a problem pop-up every time Mac boots? You’re asked if you want to open the applications that were open when you shut down? This is a common bug of the early macOS Ventura stages?…
Starting with macOS 12 Apple is allowing users to get all the important security updates, even if they choose not to update to the most recent macOS Monterey version. This is why macOS Big Sur 11.6.1 was released. It’s a minor update that focuses solely on security fixes!…
In macOS Monterey you can finally get Apple Fitness+ on Mac! This is a much awaited option, because it allows Fitness+ subscribers, that don’t own an Apple TV, to watch the premium workouts on a larger screen and thus get a better experience while training!…
Are you experiencing Bluetooth issues on your M1 Mac? Is your brand new computer not connecting to Bluetooth accessories? Or you do manage to connect the peripherals, but the connectivity is intermittent or laggy? Is your wireless mouse, keyboard or headset unexpectedly disconnecting from macOS Big Sur? This is a common macOS 11.0.1 problem plaguing…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)