The built-in Compass app is a great orientation tool provided by your iPhone. In iOS 7 it’s available, by default, on your first home screen in the bottom left corner. You need to calibrate the Compass whenever you open the app. Calibration is accomplished by tilting the screen, which triggers the roll of a red…
Posted in Apps or Games by Vlad on March 6, 2014
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)