A highly welcomed new iOS 15 feature allows you to check the EXIF Metadata of Photos taken with your iPhone! This includes detailed info about image format, extended data about the configuration of camera used for capturing it and even the location where it was snapped….
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads out exponentially, more and more governments are using popular online communication methods to communicate with their citizens and provide official information. The British government has recently opened a direct WhatsApp communication channel. If you’re from the U.K., and not only, you can access info about the new coronavirus directly from…
Facebook is in the middle of a monster scandal involving precious user info leakage to third parties that used the data for political reasons, which go as far as influencing the U.S. presidential elections from the autumn of 2016. According to official numbers up to 87 million people (70 million of them being United States…
Engaging in phone conversations via your watch OS device is a great option, when you’re busy sorting something around your house, or at your office and don’t want to stop what your doing, in order to grab your iPhone. We’ve already provided tips about how to answer/decline calls on Apple Watch. It’s time to check…
- How To Force Quit Apps On Mac With Keyboard Shortcuts
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More