A highly welcomed new iOS 15 feature allows you to check the EXIF Metadata of Photos taken with your iPhone! This includes detailed info about image format, extended data about the configuration of camera used for capturing it and even the location where it was snapped….
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads out exponentially, more and more governments are using popular online communication methods to communicate with their citizens and provide official information. The British government has recently opened a direct WhatsApp communication channel. If you’re from the U.K., and not only, you can access info about the new coronavirus directly from…
Facebook is in the middle of a monster scandal involving precious user info leakage to third parties that used the data for political reasons, which go as far as influencing the U.S. presidential elections from the autumn of 2016. According to official numbers up to 87 million people (70 million of them being United States…
Engaging in phone conversations via your watch OS device is a great option, when you’re busy sorting something around your house, or at your office and don’t want to stop what your doing, in order to grab your iPhone. We’ve already provided tips about how to answer/decline calls on Apple Watch. It’s time to check…
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data