Are you trying to find the MacBook Battery Health info screen but it’s not showing up in the Battery window, in System Preferences? That’s because this macOS Big Sur Maximum Capacity feature is only available for M1 Macs. You can check the current battery strength of an Intel-based Macbook, compared to its design capacity, but…
Apple’s new M1 Silicone Chip, that’s powering the 2020 Mac flagships, requires third-party apps to be updated by their developers to the Universal 2 standard, in order to be able to run natively and reach peak performance in macOS Big Sur. Some apps have been already updated with support for M1 Mac while others are…
It’s widely known that Apple uses two LTE modem chip providers for its iPhone models. Neither Intel nor Qualcomm can cover alone the entire supply needed by the Cupertino-based tech giant. Because of this Apple uses chips from both manufacturers and assigns them to the iPhone X depending on the carrier technology and the market…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems