Ever since iOS 11, an iPhone is able to natively detect and scan a QR Code when using the native Camera app. However, the feature is also available as standalone via the Code Scanner app, that can be opened from Control Center or the Spotlight Search! In iOS 15 your iPhone is able to detect…
Tag: iOS 15
Apple has announced during the WWDC21 keynote that users will be able to update to iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and watchOS 8 even when the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are low on storage. A new feature will allow your device to unlock additional temporary iCloud storage to offload apps and data in order to…
You’ve seen iPhone users already testing out iOS 15 Beta 3 build number 19A5297e, but the new test version isn’t available on your iPhone’s software update screen? That’s because Apple first seeds new beta versions to registered Developers. If you’ve enrolled your iPhone to the Public Beta Program you have to wait a couple of…
iOS 15 brings Safari Extensions on iPhone and iPad. This popular Mac Safari feature has been finally expanded to all compatible iOS and iPadOS devices. All that you have to do is install the extensions from the App Store, configure and enable them in Settings….
iOS 15 brings a lot of new features to the Photos app including an educative one called Visual Look Up! This option uses machine-learning technology to recognize highlighted objects and scenes from images. It uses the Siri knowledge base to provide info as well as other sources from the web….
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?