Apple has just unsigned iOS 15.7 which means that downgrading from iOS 16.1 to 15.7 isn’t possible anymore! iOS 15.7.1 is still signed for devices not compatible with iOS 16, but it doesn’t come with a downgrade option for newer iPhone models!…
Tag: iOS 15
Apple has released iOS 15.7.1 build number 19H117, a different build from the RC (19H115) seeded one week ago. This is a good sign for iPhone users that ended up with a bricked Face ID after the Release Candidate update….
Face ID stopped working after iOS 15.7.1 update? iPhone won’t unlock and reconfiguring facial recognition brings up Face ID is Not Available error? You’re asked to Move iPhone a little lower or higher and eventually you’re recommended to try setting up Face ID later?…
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)