In iOS 16 you can finally delete duplicate photos on iPhone natively. This new feature is able to automatically detect duplicate images in the Photos app, group them in a distinct album and allow you to individually or group merge them….
Tag: iPadOS 16
In iOS 16 you can add favorite artists on Apple Music. This way you’ll get better recommendations as well as notifications about new releases. This is a highly awaited feature that has been available with competitors like Spotify for a while now….
In iOS 16 you can report bugs to Apple much more easier than before! Apple has added new functionality alongside the iOS 16 Beta, which prompts users to share a bug report, whenever a process glitches out an the app or the entire OS crashes unexpectedly!…
Remind Me is a new iOS 16 feature, in Mail. It allows users to set email reply reminders for messages that can’t be replied instantly and might remain neglected over the long run. Practically, we’re dealing with a ‘please remind me to mail’ option….
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)