There wouldn’t have been any debate about the iPhone 11 being the best phone to buy if we had been living in 2019. Technology progresses at a fast pace though. Let’s analyze if you should still buy the iPhone 11 in 2022!…
Tag: iPhone 11
iOS 14 extends QuickTake to the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. This Camera app feature allows users to instantly record videos from the Photo screen. All that you have to do is tap & hold the shutter button and your iPhone will start recording. Swipe-right if the video turns out to be longer to…
iPhones have become very powerful mini-computers, but like other gadgets, they aren’t bug free. In some cases it can happen that your iOS device acts overloaded. Apps might take longer to load and even crash. In such cases you can apply a simple trick called iPhone RAM memory reset. This troubleshooting tip isn’t new, but…
Apple Adds 3 New Colors For iPhone 11 Silicone Cases And 4 New Apple Watch Sport Bands (2020 Summer Edition)
Apple bumps its iPhone 11 accessories lineup with three more colors for the Silicone Cases. We’re talking about fresh summer colors labeled as Vitamin C, Linen Blue and Seafoam, which are best described as orange, dark blue and light green shades. They’re available for all three models of the 2019 iPhone release, the 11, 11…
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!