There wouldn’t have been any debate about the iPhone 11 being the best phone to buy if we had been living in 2019. Technology progresses at a fast pace though. Let’s analyze if you should still buy the iPhone 11 in 2022!…
Tag: iPhone 11
iOS 14 extends QuickTake to the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. This Camera app feature allows users to instantly record videos from the Photo screen. All that you have to do is tap & hold the shutter button and your iPhone will start recording. Swipe-right if the video turns out to be longer to…
iPhones have become very powerful mini-computers, but like other gadgets, they aren’t bug free. In some cases it can happen that your iOS device acts overloaded. Apps might take longer to load and even crash. In such cases you can apply a simple trick called iPhone RAM memory reset. This troubleshooting tip isn’t new, but…
Apple Adds 3 New Colors For iPhone 11 Silicone Cases And 4 New Apple Watch Sport Bands (2020 Summer Edition)
Apple bumps its iPhone 11 accessories lineup with three more colors for the Silicone Cases. We’re talking about fresh summer colors labeled as Vitamin C, Linen Blue and Seafoam, which are best described as orange, dark blue and light green shades. They’re available for all three models of the 2019 iPhone release, the 11, 11…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?