Is your iPhone 12 stuttering when you swipe for the Home Screen? Is the app closing animation lagging, pausing or skipping frames? Are you having the sensation that iOS 14 is stuck for a brief moment, instead of fluently bringing up the Home Screen? No, your mind isn’t playing tricks on you. This is a…
Tag: iPhone 12 mini
Apple has just pushed an emergency update labeled iOS 14.2.1, with build number 18B121. It comes to fix some serious bugs including the iPhone 12 mini unresponsive Lock Screen issue. Apple also mentions a fix for the some MMS text messages not being received in single and group chats….
Your brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max has just been shipped but its screen is unresponsive to touch in certain situations? Although this is a common issue for the iPhone 12 mini, it’s the first report that we received for Apple’s over-sized iPhone 12 flagship! Similar to the iPhone 12 mini, the Pro Max doesn’t…
Your MagSafe charger gets very warm while charging your iPhone 12 and you’re wondering if this is normal or not? Will this shorten the battery life of your Apple smartphone? In most cases this shouldn’t be a problem. However, you do have to make a difference between warm and hot. If the MagSafe puck gets…
We’ve already reported about the yellow screen problem of the iPhone 12 lineup. However, a similar issue has flared up that’s causing the iPhone 12 Pro display to flicker and show shades of grey (green) tint background instead of the true black color. This error can be spotted when the device is displaying a pure…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)