Your brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max has just been shipped but its screen is unresponsive to touch in certain situations? Although this is a common issue for the iPhone 12 mini, it’s the first report that we received for Apple’s over-sized iPhone 12 flagship! Similar to the iPhone 12 mini, the Pro Max doesn’t…
Tag: iPhone 12 Pro Max
Your MagSafe charger gets very warm while charging your iPhone 12 and you’re wondering if this is normal or not? Will this shorten the battery life of your Apple smartphone? In most cases this shouldn’t be a problem. However, you do have to make a difference between warm and hot. If the MagSafe puck gets…
We’ve already reported about the yellow screen problem of the iPhone 12 lineup. However, a similar issue has flared up that’s causing the iPhone 12 Pro display to flicker and show shades of grey (green) tint background instead of the true black color. This error can be spotted when the device is displaying a pure…
You’ve just unboxed your brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max device, powered it on and noticed that the screen is much dimmer than your older iPhone? Don’t worry, the iPhone 12 dark screen problem can be fixed by tweaking some iOS 14 settings….
Is your brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max not charging wirelessly with Apple’s original MagSafe charger? You’re not the only one affected by this problem. One of our readers Brac, has just reported that his recently purchased iPhone 12 Pro Max unit, with no case on it, running iOS 14.2, isn’t charging at all when…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)