Starting with iOS 15.2 the iPhone 13 Pro Macro Mode can be turned On and Off manually in the Camera app. A new Macro icon is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the viewfinder when the appropriate settings are configured….
Tag: iPhone 13 mini
Is the iPhone 13 screen scratching easily? Did you manage to scratch your brand new smartphone without doing anything out of the ordinary? If the scratch isn’t too deep you might be able to cover it with a screen protector!…
Are iPhone 13 photos blurry? Do they look as if they’ve been oil painted during post-processing? You’re owning the most advanced iPhone Camera ever built but the photos shoot with your brand new device are unnatural? Users also label it as the iPhone 13 water color issue!…
Macro photos on iPhone are finally here. The iPhone 13 and 13 Pro devices are the first Apple smpartphones that support Macro mode in the stock Camera app! Just bring the lens close to the subject that you want to snap a close-up photography of. Zoom-in and shoot!…
Photographic Styles is a new and exclusive feature of the iPhone 13 lineup. It allows you to personalize the look of your photos, by selecting one of the five presets available in the Camera app. The setups combine various Tone and Warmth settings allowing you to shoot spectacular pictures!…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More