Apple has released iOS 15.1.1 with build number 19B81. It’s a minor bug fixing update for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 Series. According to the release notes it fixes call drop issues on the above mentioned devices….
Tag: iPhone 13 Pro
Starting with iOS 15.2 the iPhone 13 Pro Macro Mode can be turned On and Off manually in the Camera app. A new Macro icon is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the viewfinder when the appropriate settings are configured….
Is the iPhone 13 screen scratching easily? Did you manage to scratch your brand new smartphone without doing anything out of the ordinary? If the scratch isn’t too deep you might be able to cover it with a screen protector!…
Are iPhone 13 photos blurry? Do they look as if they’ve been oil painted during post-processing? You’re owning the most advanced iPhone Camera ever built but the photos shoot with your brand new device are unnatural? Users also label it as the iPhone 13 water color issue!…
Macro photos on iPhone are finally here. The iPhone 13 and 13 Pro devices are the first Apple smpartphones that support Macro mode in the stock Camera app! Just bring the lens close to the subject that you want to snap a close-up photography of. Zoom-in and shoot!…
- Apple Watch 7 Screen Durability Ad Omits Scratch Issues
- How To Fix Apple Watch Calling 911 By Itself (Emergency SOS)
- How To Delete Instagram Account On iPhone (Permanently!)
- How To Add Stop In Apple Maps: iOS 16 Multiple Stops Feature
- Apple Watch Control Center Not Working, Not Opening (Fix!?)
- iOS 15.6 Beta 4 Features, Release Notes, Issues & More
- How To Copy Text From Video On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- How To Unread Messages On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)