Apple has released iOS 12.5.4 (build number 16H50) for older iPhones and iPad models that aren’t supported by iOS 14. This minor software update includes important security improvements and is recommended to all Phone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation) owners….
Tag: iPhone 6
Although the iPhone 6 and older models aren’t compatible with iOS 13, they aren’t fully forgotten by Apple. The Cupertino-based tech giant has also rolled out iOS 12.4.6 alongside the new iOS 13.4, which we covered yesterday. This iOS 12 increment is only available for specific older iPhone, iPod and iPad models, which as expected,…
Last updated on January 16th, 2017 at 01:56 am The newest Apple flagships reach the hands of their first buyers today! The 2015 iPhones will gradually start to become available for in-store pickups, even for those that don’t have a pre-order. So, it’s time to decide, if you plan to upgrade to the iPhone 6S…
Ten days after pre-orders started and 24 hours before the first iPhone 6S and 6S Plus units will reach the hands of the precocious new owners, we have been finally informed about the maximal radio frequency (RF) exposure values, that the new Apple flagships will assault their users with. Considering that the iPhones where always…
Did you know that Apple Pay also works while your iOS device is in Airplane Mode or in No Service mode? So, whenever you’re near to a NFC terminal and don’t have a Wi-Fi or Cellular data connection, don’t worry, you can still use your iPhone’s or Apple Watch’s wireless payment features. That’s because the…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?