Is the Touch ID on your iPhone SE not working after updating to iOS 14.2? You’re not the only one. We’ve recently received a bug report about a 1st generation iPhone SE that’s failing to unlock or authenticate purchases with Touch ID. The problem surfaced right after the device was updated from iOS 14.1 to…
Tag: iPhone SE 2
Is optimized batter charging not working on your iPhone after updating to iOS 14? You’re not the only one! We’ve recently received inquiries from at least three users that claim that the feature isn’t triggered anymore after they updated their devices to the latest iOS generation….
Are you a fan of the traditional iPhone design that comes with a Home button? In this case you probably decided to update to the new iPhone SE. Apple’s 2020 budget iPhone retails for $399 and provides great value! It’s equipped with the A13 Bionic chip and comes with top notch features like Portrait mode,…
Have you upgraded to the iPhone SE 2nd generation? Congratulations! Everything should be nice and merry with your new iOS device. However, there might be times when your smartphone start to behave strangely, the screen freezes and the entire device is unresponsive. You can’t even turn the device off and back on to naturally restart….
Last updated on September 2nd, 2020 at 06:38 am Apple has recently started selling its 2020 budget iPhone. The new iPhone SE retails for as low as $399. It uses the iPhone 8 chassis and is powered by iPhone 11 internals. In this article we check what radio frequency exposure is generated by this combo….
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?