Apple has released iOS 16 Public Beta 3 build number 20A5339d one day after the rollout of Developer Beta 5. The two versions are identical and continue to fine tune iOS 16.0 for the public release expected this fall. Check out new problems, features, bug fixes and more before updating….
Apple has rolled out watchOS 9 Beta 5 build number 20R5343e alongside iOS 16 Beta 5. This update continues to fine tune the upcoming major release by enhancing new features, fixing bugs and improving performance. Read our extended review before updating….
Apple has released macOS 13 Beta 5 build number 22A5321d. As usual this update brings new features, changes but also a fair share of bug fixes as well as new problems. Read this full review before deciding if you should update or not….
tvOS 15.6 update with build number 19M65 is available with performance and stability improvements. It’s a minor update which focuses on under-the-hood changes that should enhance your overall Apple TV experience. tvOS 15.6 What’s New? If you haven’t updated already and are looking for some new feature to convince you, it won’t happen. Three are…
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Release Notes & More
- Credit Card Not Working On Apple Watch (Fixed!)
- How To Create Emoji Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- Search Button Not Available On Home Screen In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- How To Customize App Library Categories On iPhone (Trick!)