Yes, it’s possible to downgrade iOS 16.1 to 15.7.1 without losing data! It’s a three-step process, but it can be achieved by any iPhone user with the help of a computer, Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable and an Internet connection!…
Apple has unsigned iOS 16.0.2, one week after the release of iOS 16.0.3. This means that you can not restore the previous version in Finder or iTunes anymore. Nevetheless, iOS 15.7 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade to iOS 15!…
Are you looking for a way to tweak an iOS 16 backup to be able to restore an iPhone running iOS 15? Getting iOS backup is incompatible or corrupt? Finder or iTunes could not restore this iPhone error? Here is what you can do to fix it!…
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More