Are you trying to downgrade iOS 16.1 beta to iOS 16.0.2? You’ve recently updated to the beta version because to fix day-one iOS 16.0 bugs, but Apple has fixed them in iOS 16.0.2 and you want to get back to the public releases?…
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
Are you planning to upgrade one of your third-party apps and the App Store isn’t allowing you to? No matter if you want buy extra game credits to boost your progress, or you simply aim to unlock the pro version of an useful app, you’re restricted from purchasing. In case you’re prompted with the following…
The 2018 Halloween is less than one week away and it’s time to get into the mood. As usual, we provide a list with horror movies on sale in iTunes as well as a comprehensive collection of App Store apps that go free or become heavily discounted to celebrate the All Saint’s Day. In this…
A short while ago a large number of Apple users have been experiencing problems with the App Store’s functionality. More precisely, they were not able to make purchases. Signing in for download content and various other services from the popular software shop, wasn’t available either. The Cupertino-based tech giant has acknowledged to outage and has…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)