Are you looking for a way to undo Report Junk on iPhone? The new iOS 16 spam report setting is misleading and causing you to accidentally flag as spam a lot of texts, in the stock Messages app? Here is what you can do about it….
Apple doesn’t provide, at this moment, an iOS feature that allows iPhone and iPad users to delete temporary files from their devices. Such a functionality could be used, every now and then, to free up storage space. You’ll be surprised that the average Apple smartphone can collect up to more than 1 GB of unnecessary…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More