Are you trying to edit a phone number that you plan to dial from your iPhone? However, there’s no cursor in the Phone app’s KeyPad interface? Back in iOS 13 you could drag & drop the cursor near a digit that you wanted to delete or complement. However, this features has vanished in iOS 14…
If you’re an Apple Watch user you were probably annoyed by the fact that dialing a call from the wrist-worn device was only possible if you planned to reach a contact that was already saved on the paired iPhone, or a number that you have been previously in contact with. There was no option of…
WatchOS 2 has added many new features to your revolutionary wrist gadget, but your Apple Watch is yet to own a native keypad. You can’t seriously ask the Cupertino coders to implement an efficient keyboard on a 42 or 38 mm screen, but a keypad is certainly achievable and the developers from TN APPS have…
Like all other famous gadgets, your iPhone has its own secrets. Read on and we’ll inform you about a series of hidden codes that unveil secret actions. These short codes will either uncover hidden menus or act as direct commands. They provide additional information about your device and tweak current settings. Some settings can be…
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More