Facebook has recently announced that it has introduced a new messages forwarding limit for its Messenger app. Users are now allowed to forward a message to a maximum number of 5 users or groups at a time….
Similar to the Low Power Mode that Apple introduced back in iOS 9, the iPhone gets a welcomed Low Data Mode feature that helps users reduce the data usage over cellular or Wi-Fi networks. Although in most cases Wi-Fi and cellular data plans are quite affordable nowadays, there are still services that charge additional fees…
Nowadays we spend more and more time each day on our iPhones, so much that it seems that we don’t have enough left to complete all the tasks anymore. This happens because of the various distraction that are found on an iOS device. A sudden notification can disturb you from your activity in a Productivity…
Most often we want our iPhone to be able to play music as loud as possible. To achieve this we increase the playback Volume to the maximum and even link our iOS device to portable Bluetooth speakers, in order to satisfy our ears. However, there are some cases when we would like to limit the…
Most of us don’t even allow our iPhones to download or upgrade apps from the App Store when Wi-Fi connectivity isn’t available. That’s because Wi-Fi networks are very popular nowadays and Cellular data connectivity burns both extra battery and eats up on your carrier’s data plan. However, if you’re away from a wireless hotspot for…
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card