Facebook has recently announced that it has introduced a new messages forwarding limit for its Messenger app. Users are now allowed to forward a message to a maximum number of 5 users or groups at a time….
Similar to the Low Power Mode that Apple introduced back in iOS 9, the iPhone gets a welcomed Low Data Mode feature that helps users reduce the data usage over cellular or Wi-Fi networks. Although in most cases Wi-Fi and cellular data plans are quite affordable nowadays, there are still services that charge additional fees…
Nowadays we spend more and more time each day on our iPhones, so much that it seems that we don’t have enough left to complete all the tasks anymore. This happens because of the various distraction that are found on an iOS device. A sudden notification can disturb you from your activity in a Productivity…
Most often we want our iPhone to be able to play music as loud as possible. To achieve this we increase the playback Volume to the maximum and even link our iOS device to portable Bluetooth speakers, in order to satisfy our ears. However, there are some cases when we would like to limit the…
Most of us don’t even allow our iPhones to download or upgrade apps from the App Store when Wi-Fi connectivity isn’t available. That’s because Wi-Fi networks are very popular nowadays and Cellular data connectivity burns both extra battery and eats up on your carrier’s data plan. However, if you’re away from a wireless hotspot for…
- Apple Watch 7 Blank App Icons (Missing) For Third Party Apps
- Apple Watch 7 Full Keyboard Not Available In watchOS 8
- How To Fast Charge Apple Watch Series 7 (33% Faster)
- Apple Watch Series 7 vs 6 Side By Side Screen Comparison
- Music Controls Not Working On Apple Watch (watchOS 8)
- How To Turn Off Focus Suggestions On iPhone In iOS 15
- Unable To Update Apple Watch To watchOS 8? (Fixed!)
- How To Fix Do Not Disturb Location Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Microphone Not Working During Calls In iOS 15? (Fix!)
- AirPods Notify When Left Behind Is Temporarily Paused!