Is Live Listen not working on your iPhone or iPad? Does it prompt you to ‘Connect a compatible audio device to use Live Listen’ even though you have your AirPods connected to your iOS device? This is most likely caused by a software glitch and you’ll probably be able to fix it following the tips…
Tag: Live Listen
Did you know that you can now listen to Apple Music radio stations for free? In iOS 14 you’re able to tune in to worldwide radios with Apple Music, without having an active subscription. This is available for both iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, but unfortunately doesn’t work on Macs, running macOS Big Sur….
Starting with iOS 12 Apple has added AirPods support to the Live Listen feature. This option already allowed iPhone and iPad owners to use their devices as remote microphones for an MFI-compatible hearing aid, since 2014. Now, you can use your iOS device in combination with a pair of AirPods and pull off some serious…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)