Is Live Listen not working on your iPhone or iPad? Does it prompt you to ‘Connect a compatible audio device to use Live Listen’ even though you have your AirPods connected to your iOS device? This is most likely caused by a software glitch and you’ll probably be able to fix it following the tips…
Tag: Live Listen
Did you know that you can now listen to Apple Music radio stations for free? In iOS 14 you’re able to tune in to worldwide radios with Apple Music, without having an active subscription. This is available for both iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, but unfortunately doesn’t work on Macs, running macOS Big Sur….
Starting with iOS 12 Apple has added AirPods support to the Live Listen feature. This option already allowed iPhone and iPad owners to use their devices as remote microphones for an MFI-compatible hearing aid, since 2014. Now, you can use your iOS device in combination with a pair of AirPods and pull off some serious…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?