Is Live Listen not working on your iPhone or iPad? Does it prompt you to ‘Connect a compatible audio device to use Live Listen’ even though you have your AirPods connected to your iOS device? This is most likely caused by a software glitch and you’ll probably be able to fix it following the tips…
Tag: Live Listen
Did you know that you can now listen to Apple Music radio stations for free? In iOS 14 you’re able to tune in to worldwide radios with Apple Music, without having an active subscription. This is available for both iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, but unfortunately doesn’t work on Macs, running macOS Big Sur….
Starting with iOS 12 Apple has added AirPods support to the Live Listen feature. This option already allowed iPhone and iPad owners to use their devices as remote microphones for an MFI-compatible hearing aid, since 2014. Now, you can use your iOS device in combination with a pair of AirPods and pull off some serious…
- macOS Monterey 12.1 Features, Bug Fixes, Download & More
- iOS 15.2 Features, Release Notes, Bug Fixes (Coming Soon!)
- MacBook Pro SD Card Reader Not Working Properly? (Fix!?)
- 2021 MacBook M1 Pro Webcam Blurry? (Low Quality Image)
- 5 Common Errors To Test On Your iOS App (For Developers)
- Apple Watch Dots On Watch Face Dial Instead Of Numbers?
- iPhone Not Connecting To Apple TV Remote App? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Speak Time Not Working On Watch Face (Fixed!)
- Cellular Data Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15.1 (Fixed?)
- How To Get Apple Music Replay 2021 (With Stats)