A highly welcomed new iOS 15 feature allows you to check the EXIF Metadata of Photos taken with your iPhone! This includes detailed info about image format, extended data about the configuration of camera used for capturing it and even the location where it was snapped….
Last updated on June 14th, 2020 at 02:35 pmmacOS is configured to save the screen shots that you capture on your Mac on the desktop. This setting can fill up your workspace quite quickly and make your computer look less organized. Print-screens are usually handy for a limited time and you would prefer to have…
Google updated its Maps app for iOS, a couple of months ago, with a new feature called Timeline. When properly configured, this new option allows the app to collect and store data about the places, cities and countries that you visit and create a history of the places you’ve seen. If you like to travel…
Apple has managed to update its stock Maps app for iOS and iPadOS with support for COVID-19 testing locations all across the United States. The Cupertino-based tech giant started working on this feature earlier this month. It made an online platform available for all healthcare providers, hospitals, labs and other business that are able to…
Did you know that you can use your iPhone to share your location, with your contacts, in just a few seconds? All that you have to do is type 4 letters, or even less, if you rely on the iOS predictive keyboard feature. This way you can easily mark the location of your parked car…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone