Is your iPad not charging although it’s plugged into a power source? The charging indicator isn’t displayed in the status bar even though the device is connected to a wall power socket, a computer or any other accessory. Remaining battery percentage remains the same or continues to drop?…
Tag: Low Battery
Apple has introduced the Low Power Mode in iOS 9, to help iPhone users to extend the usage time of their smart devices. However, the feature is still only an ON / OFF option available in the Control Center. It doesn’t come with additional configuration possibilities. Thanks to iOS 12 and the Shortcuts app, I’m…
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More
- Listen For Siri Not Available On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Notifications Sound Too Quiet? Low Volume? Fix?
- AirPods 6A300 Issues, Features, Improvements, Bugs & More