Are you experiencing Bluetooth issues on your M1 Mac? Is your brand new computer not connecting to Bluetooth accessories? Or you do manage to connect the peripherals, but the connectivity is intermittent or laggy? Is your wireless mouse, keyboard or headset unexpectedly disconnecting from macOS Big Sur? This is a common macOS 11.0.1 problem plaguing…
Tag: Mac Mini
Posted in Bug Fixes by Tyrone on November 26, 2020
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)