Apple has released macOS Big Sur 11.5.2 build number 20G95! This is a minor update that focuses on bug fixes for your Mac! The update log doesn’t mention anything else. Apple hasn’t currently published any CVE entries for this update….
Tag: macOS 11
Are you experiencing problems with your printer and/or scanner after updating your Mac to macOS Big Sur? Apparently the latest macOS 11.5.1 security update also comes with a bug that could glitch your printer. Although we couldn’t recreate the issue on our own devices several email reports as well as this Reddit thread confirm some…
Is the Spotlight Search slow on your Mac? You’re not the only one. It happened to us and other macOS Big Surusers too. You have to reindex Spotlight Search to fix it. Excluding potential drives that could cause it to overload could also fix a lagging Spotlight querry. Read on and find out what you…
Is your Mac dropping calls when switching audio from iPhone? Are you picking up or dialing a call on your iOS device, but when you want to transfer it to a MacBook, the call unexpectedly hangs up? This seems to be a common macOS Big Sur 11.1 issue, that happens most often while switching audio…
Are you experiencing graphical glitches in macOS Big Sur 11.1? Is the wallpaper unexpectedly disappearing and a black background is displayed instead? While this graphical issue is ongoing, right-click menus for apps available in the Dock are also displaying an ugly background with a gray / greenish tint!…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)