Last updated on November 18th, 2020 at 01:44 pmUpgrading to macOS Big Sur can prove to be quite a challenge especially if you’re trying to do it now as soon as it was released. If you manage to get past the ‘An error occurred while installing the selected updates‘ popup and actually download the macOS…
Tag: macOS Catalina
Along with the new iOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1 Apple has released a supplemental update for macOS Catalina 10.15.7. This minor release comes with security fixes including a patch for vulnerabilities the leave the Mac exposed to malicious fonts and applications….
Is your Mac acting overloaded and computing slower than usual? If you recently updated to macOS Catalina 10.15.7 you might be experiencing the accountsd system process bug that has flared up since Apple pushed the latest software update for Mac….
Apple has recently rolled out macOS Catalina 10.15.7 with bug fixes and important security updates. This is the 7th software update to macOS Catalina and the last time Apple adjusted macOS seven times during a year was back in 2011 and the release of Snow Leopard. macOS Catalina 10.15.7 comes more than one month after…
Apple has recently released the Safari 14 update for macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave users. e’re just days away from the macOS Big Sur rollout. This update comes with a series of handy new features and enhancements one of them allowing you to add a wallpaper to the significantly revamped Safari Start Page….
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Join Network’ WiFi Error In iOS 15
- How To Fix Alarm Not Ringing On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Microsoft Office Apps Crashing In iOS 15 RC
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers