Apple has released Safari 15.6.1 update for macOS Big Sur and macOS Catalina. This software update brings an important security fix for a WebKit vulnerability that was already addressed in macOS Monterey 12.5.1 and iOS 15.6.1….
Tag: macOS Catalina
Are you prompted with the A Problem Repeatedly Occurred with [website name] error when trying to open a web page in Safari 15? You’re asked to Reload Webpage but the same error message is displayed in a loop every time you click the refresh option?…
Upgrading to macOS Big Sur can prove to be quite a challenge especially if you’re trying to do it now as soon as it was released. If you manage to get past the ‘An error occurred while installing the selected updates‘ popup and actually download the macOS 11 update package, there is a high probability…
Along with the new iOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1 Apple has released a supplemental update for macOS Catalina 10.15.7. This minor release comes with security fixes including a patch for vulnerabilities the leave the Mac exposed to malicious fonts and applications….
Is your Mac acting overloaded and computing slower than usual? If you recently updated to macOS Catalina 10.15.7 you might be experiencing the accountsd system process bug that has flared up since Apple pushed the latest software update for Mac….
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?