Is the Dock not working on your Mac? Does it keep freezing and acts fully unresponsive when you click the app icons? This is a minor glitch that can be usually fixed by restarting the dock from the Terminal app. If the problem persist you can also reset the Dock to its factory settings….
The Mac Low Power Mode is now available! All that you have to do is update to macOS Monterey and enable it in System Preferences. In macOS 12, Apple has finally imported this battery saving feature from iPhone. With Low Power Mode enabled your MacBook’s battery runs even longer during a battery cycle!…
App Store displaying a blank screen? Is the Mac App Store stuck on a blank page and not loading the wast app library collections? This is a common glitch in macOS Big Sur and usually occurs with Intel-based MacBook models. Thankfully, it can be easily fixed with a SMC and PRAM reset!…
Are you annoyed by the ‘Software Update is trying to authenticate user’ prompt? Is it constantly popping up on your Mac and you can’t get rid of it? You’re asked the enter the password for user [name] to allow the update to proceed! However, the dialog box continues to show up later on, even if…
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In