The iPhone Magnifier tool has been revamped in iOS 14! It can now be used as a standalone app on iPhone and iPad. This means that you can enable the Magnifier app in the App Library and add its icon to the Home Screen for quick access! Magnifier is an iOS Accessiblity feature that allows…
Another new Accessibility feature introduced by iOS 10, besides the Rest Finger To Open option, is the Magnifier tool. Gone are the days when you had to carry a magnifying glass in your pocket in order to read or notice the fines details of an object. Your iPhone can now perform this task too, if…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!