Starting with iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS 12 Mail users are able to set up iCloud custom email aliases. You only need a domain name that you already own. Configure it for sending and receiving messages in the stock Mail app on an iPhone, iPad or Mac….
Last updated on August 23rd, 2021 at 11:44 amAre you getting the Unable to load remote content privately error in Mail? This issue is common among iOS 15 users and is caused by the new Private Relay privacy feature. The warning message is triggered when an unread mail message is opened in the stock Mail…
In iOS 15 you can enable Mail Privacy Protection! It’s a new feature that aims to prevent email tracking. When turned ON, it hides your IP address blocking senders from determining your location and tracking your online activity. It also hides info that can show trackers if and when you’ve opened an email….
Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 05:46 amIs your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
- How To Fix Siri AirPods Pro Controls Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Taking Random Screenshots (iOS 15 Bug?)
- How To Fix Quick Notes Not Working On iPad In iPadOS 15
- How To Fix Notifications Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Safari Videos Black Screen Bug (iOS 15 & iPadOS 15)
- iOS 15 Bug: iPhone Storage Almost Full Notification (Fix?!)
- How To Fix Live Text Not Working On iPhone & iPad In iOS 15
- iOS 15 No Sound: Instagram Stories Muted When Silent Mode On
- How To Disable Spotlight Search On iPhone Lock Screen
- macOS Monterey Beta 7 Features, Changes & Bugs