Are Mail badges not showing after iOS 16 update? Is your iPhone missing email badges altogether? The Badges field isn’t available in Settings, so there’s no way to turn them ON or OFF? Here is what you can do to fix it….
Remind Me is a new iOS 16 feature, in Mail. It allows users to set email reply reminders for messages that can’t be replied instantly and might remain neglected over the long run. Practically, we’re dealing with a ‘please remind me to mail’ option….
Starting with iOS 16 you can send mail later on iPhone! The feature is called Scheduled Send and allows you to set up email messages to be sent at a precise time of your desire. This will increase your efficiency and make you more proactive….
Apple has released macOS Big Sur 11.6.7 with build number 20G630. According to the release notes on the software update screen the update includes a fix for a Mail bug that was preventing the app from opening attachments if the file required to open was already running….
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)
- Red Sun Weather App Bug In iOS 16, 16.1 & 16.1.1? (Fixed!)
- Keyboard Repeat Not Working on Mac in macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- Announce Notifications Not Showing Up In iOS 16 Settings?