The Face ID authentication feature is relatively new to the iPhone. It was introduced in the fall of 2017, along with the iPhone X. In the meantime we’re already experiencing the 2nd generation of Apple’s facial scanning hardware. However, because this innovative authentication method is still in its early stages, it can happen to malfunction…
Have you recently serviced your iPhone and replaced its damaged screen? Is the new display acting weird, registering touch commands without your fingers even reaching for the glass? Is it impossible for your to write text because random letters are auto-pressed on the keyboard without you even touching the screen? Does the iOS device simply…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?