The Face ID authentication feature is relatively new to the iPhone. It was introduced in the fall of 2017, along with the iPhone X. In the meantime we’re already experiencing the 2nd generation of Apple’s facial scanning hardware. However, because this innovative authentication method is still in its early stages, it can happen to malfunction…
Have you recently serviced your iPhone and replaced its damaged screen? Is the new display acting weird, registering touch commands without your fingers even reaching for the glass? Is it impossible for your to write text because random letters are auto-pressed on the keyboard without you even touching the screen? Does the iOS device simply…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?