iPhone 14 shipped with a slight gap between the frame and screen? Are you able to see the device’s internals if you carefully inspect the device? You’re not the only one and this problem isn’t new either!…
Does your iPhone 13 come with a ‘small’ gap between screen and frame? It usually becomes more noticeable when dust builds up in the gasp! Are you worried that you might have purchased a brand new iPhone with a serious manufacturing flaw that could affect water resistance?…
Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
Are your iPhone 12 Volume Buttons feeling uneven when you touch them? Do they react different when clicking, like Volume Up is softer than Volume Down? Is one higher than the other? It might not be just your rich imagination. Your brand new iPhone could be plagued with a small manufacturing imperfection….
New Apple accessories are already arriving to early buyers, just ahead of the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models. However, an Apple customer had a bad surprise when he unpacked his iPhone 12 Pro Silicone Case. The new Cyprus-Green MagSafe compatible case has shipped without the required speaker and microphone holes….
- 10 Apple Black Friday Amazon 2023 Deals (Save Up To 28%)
- How To Use ChatGPT Voice Free On iPhone And Other Devices
- How To Remove Silent Icon From iPhone 15 Status Bar (iOS 17)
- Pipidae Will Damage Your Computer? Malware On Mac? (Fix!)
- AirPods 6.1 (6B32) Issues, Fixes & Improvements (AP Pro 2)
- AirPods Pro 2 Accessory Model Name Error In Settings? (Fix!)
- Media Player Stuck On Lock Screen In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- Red Calculator Icons on iPhone Instead Of Yellow? (Fixed!)
- How To Use WhatsApp On Two iPhones With Same Number
- How To Watch Las Vegas F1 Live Stream On Your Device (Free?)