Does your iPhone 13 come with a ‘small’ gap between screen and frame? It usually becomes more noticeable when dust builds up in the gasp! Are you worried that you might have purchased a brand new iPhone with a serious manufacturing flaw that could affect water resistance?…
Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
Are your iPhone 12 Volume Buttons feeling uneven when you touch them? Do they react different when clicking, like Volume Up is softer than Volume Down? Is one higher than the other? It might not be just your rich imagination. Your brand new iPhone could be plagued with a small manufacturing imperfection….
New Apple accessories are already arriving to early buyers, just ahead of the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models. However, an Apple customer had a bad surprise when he unpacked his iPhone 12 Pro Silicone Case. The new Cyprus-Green MagSafe compatible case has shipped without the required speaker and microphone holes….
If you’re an Apple Watch SE owner you have to read this! It appears that a certain batch of the low-cost 2020 Apple Watch is having a manufacturing problem that causes serious overheating! The issue is significant because it bricks the watchOS 7 device!…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad