If you’re an Apple Watch SE owner you have to read this! It appears that a certain batch of the low-cost 2020 Apple Watch is having a manufacturing problem that causes serious overheating! The issue is significant because it bricks the watchOS 7 device!…
Is your brand new iPhone X displaying a black dot on the screen, similar to the one showed in the image nearby? The bubble is prone to occur near the edge of the display and can most likely show-up in the notch area of screen. Sadly, this isn’t a glitch that can be fixed with…
One day after the launch of the iPhone X, we’ve reported an isolated incident of an user that received an iPhone X with a display manufacturing flaw, right out of the box. Of course, that he went to an Apple shop and the unit was replaced for free. Manufacturing flaws are covered by Apple’s standard…
Apple is renown for its superior standards of quality. However, no matter how much attention they focus on shipping the greatest products to their consumers, perfection is very hard to attain. Out of the tens of millions of iPhone X units that are expected to be sold in the upcoming months, there will surly arise…
With two reports coming in from Taiwan and Japan about iPhone 8 Plus owners that saw their new devices split open, the Internet has already started panicking about a potential major design or manufacturing flaw in the oversized 2017 Apple flagship. Before we start complaining about an alleged iPhone 8 Plus Splitgate or Batterygate, let’s…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16