Yes, you can finally add stops in Apple Maps! This means that you can use your iPhone to plan and navigate complex routes, without having to adjust a new destination after every stop. Multiple stops in Maps are available thanks to new functionality added by iOS 16 and iPadOS 16!…
A couple of days ago, Google has updated its Maps app for iOS Android to focus on suggesting locations that are most likely to be helpful for users during the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead of listing restaurants, fast food places, gas stations and coffee shops at the top of the search categories, the app now focuses…
Although it isn’t perhaps a function that you use on your iPhone everyday, the real-time navigation feature comes in very handy whenever you have to drive to a new location and need GPS assist. Your iOS gadget uses its Global Positioning System’s hardware along with the built-in Apple Maps or third party apps like Google…
iOS 10 introduced a great new feature to its stock Maps app, allowing iPhone owners to save their parking location, in order to avoid confusion when traveling to a new destination. In fact, the app will automatically show where you parked your car if you use CarPlay or any other similar aftermarket service, because its…
iOS 10 introduced a helpful new feature, to the stock Maps app, which allows your iPhone to automatically save the location of your parking spot. Of course, that this option is particularly handy when you travel and you park your car in an unknown location. Avoid to get lost by connecting your iPhone to your…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!