Your watch OS device is able to access the GPS available on the paired iPhone, in order to locate your current position, display it on the map and even provide directions for a searched destination. The Apple Maps app on your smartwatch comes with a few neat additions that sometimes make it the more convenient…
Did you know that you can check the Earth’s position, in real-time, with the help of your built-in iOS Apple Maps app? This feature provides a cool view of our planet, unveiling the transition from day to night and vice-versa. You can use swipe gestures to rotate the globe and change view on the horizontal…
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?